There are always risks involved when you seek to improve your IT department’s effectiveness and efficiency, overhaul the information system or develop new IT functions. Reactive Executive is here to help you with an experienced interim IT director who can oversee your major IT projects and ensure their success.
You can rely on one of our interim IT managers to boost the performance of your information system. The Reactive Executive interim IT director begins with a diagnosis, then draws up an action plan to improve the department’s internal structure, correct any dysfunction identified and reduce any excessive costs.
Working closely with General Management and with members of the Executive Committee, our interim IT managers are perfectly capable of taking into account the specific issues in your area of business, whether it is e-commerce, computer security or the use of NICTs.
How interim IT directors oversee your IT department
The duties of our interim IT managers are to ensure:
- Management and maintenance of computer hardware, network equipment (storage, back-up and printing systems), software and information systems
- Management of IT upgrades dictated by the company’s strategy
- Implementation of procedures
Reactive Executive enlists IT directors to successfully carry out all kinds of interim assignments.
- Deployment of a new software package: the manager monitors project implementation, communicates with the solution providers and ensures compliance with the production budget and schedule.
- Change management: the interim IT director ensures new tools are successfully adopted by end users. He or she may arrange training and skills transfer sessions to assist employees.
- Consulting and project follow-up: the interim IT management assignment begins before or during the IT system overhaul when, for example, the project got off to a rocky start.