Closure of an industrial site (130 employees, 30 million euros in annual sales) owned by a large, publicly traded metallurgy corporation.
Challenge Implement an employment protection plan
- Implement a reorganization plan.
- Write all documents needed for the process (Books I and II of French Labor Code; Health, Safety and Working Condition documentation; meeting; minutes; notifications; etc.).
- Implement employee and manager communication tools.
- Contact management to gain maximum project buy-in.
- SMonitor the employment protection plan budget.
- Coordinate the work of consulting attorneys.
- Deploy project mode management and report to the steering committee.
- Ensure the smooth transfer of operations.
- No strike lasting more than five consecutive days.
- Transfer of operations completed within the time limit defined and requested by the company.
- Site closure carried out with compassion toward employees, who received personalized support.