Boost the production capacity of a manufacturing site in the construction/nuclear industry that generates 6 million euros in annual sales and is owned by a publicly traded international group.
Implement a plan to reorganize the site to improve performance (quality, costs and deadlines).
- Recommend and carry out actions aligned with the company’s goals.
- Manage the site’s departments: bids, scheduling, engineering, etc.
- Monitor and ensure completion of works in progress.
- Implement and enforce procedures to optimize resources and reduce costs.
- Steer the site back to financial stability.
General manager of the manufacturing site
- Establish reliable financial reporting by project, hold project managers accountable and implement project-based risk analysis.
- Implement action plans by department and/or by project to improve profitability.
- Oversee financial decision-making:
- preparation of financing schemes,
- client meetings,
- final negotiations.
- Initial results: ~€900,000 confirmed by clients.
- Define and present strategic actions.
- Implement overall and departmental indicators.
- Simplify manufacturing launches (production files).
- Reorganize the server (defined structure, log recovery).
- Deploy LEAN projects with the group’s support.
- Implement production resource scheduling.
- Launch a sales action plan in line with defined objectives.