A pharmaceutical laboratory with 130 million in total sales and 800 employees around the world needed an interim manager to jump in and oversee the Management Inspection office and lead the team until the permanent job holder returned from maternity leave.
- Prepare budgets, authorize spending commitments (OPEX/CAPEX), identify earnings trends.
- Confirm and distribute budget monitoring reports and financial dashboards.
- Anticipate variances from objectives and propose corrective measures.
- Send relevant colleagues financial data about the group’s sales and R&D operations by implementing reporting systems and compiling relevant statistical data.
- Perform financial analysis, interpret the causes of gaps between forecasts and actual results and advise the Finance Division.
- Oversee management inspection tasks for the sales and R&D divisions in accordance with the company’s policies and strategy.
- Help ensure smooth operations in the sales and R&D divisions and implement the company’s strategy.
- Provide insights on the financial implications of the decisions made by the sales and R&D divisions by highlighting the profit margin breakdown along the entire value chain.
Director of Management Inspection
Compliance with deadlines
Quick, effective integration with teams
Seamless handover upon the return of the permanent job holder