You can rely on one of our Transition CIOs to increase the performance of your Information System. After a diagnostic phase, the Transition Information Systems Manager can draw up an action plan aimed at improving the internal structure of the service, resolving the malfunctions detected and reducing any additional costs.
In close relation with the General Management but also with the members of the Management Committee, our CIOs are perfectly capable of integrating specific issues related to your sector of activity: E-Commerce, IT Security or even the use of New Business Technologies. Information and Communication (NTIC).
Our Information Systems Directors (DSI) are responsible for:
- Management and maintenance of computer hardware, network equipment (storage, backup, printing, etc.), software and information systems,
- The management of IT developments imposed by the company’s strategy,
- The implementation of procedures.
Reactive Executive mobilizes Information Systems Directors (DSI) to carry out any type of transition mission:
- Deployment of a new business software package : this Interim Manager monitors the smooth running of the project and its rationalization, makes contact with service providers and monitors cost control and production planning,
- Change management : the Transition CIO ensures the proper integration of new tools by their end users. It may organize training and skills transfer sessions for employees including Information Systems Managers (RSI),
- Consulting and project follow-up : the Transition Information Systems Department is deployed upstream or in the process of overhauling the IS, when it comes to redirecting a badly started project, for example.