Is your company going through a crisis or a full-scale reorganization?
Reactive Executive can provide you with an interim manager with a finance background to oversee performance indicators and cash management in sensitive situations, such as turnaround or downsizing.
Interim finance directors: a 360-degree manager
Interim finance directors are tasked with getting a handle on your company’s current challenges, whether they result from a change in information systems or shareholders, an acquisition or restructuring phase or a temporary cash flow problem. They must also perform all the day-to-day tasks associated with the CFO position.
Reactive Executive’s interim administrative and financial directors coordinate a company’s financial and/or administrative services. Their responsibilities are to:
- Manage and coordinate administrative and finance departments.
- Manage the deployment of new organizational tools.
- Define budgets and draw up business plans.
- Develop and update reporting metrics.
- Analyze profit margins for products sold.
- Study and allocate appropriate solutions to the funding needs.